We're excited to announce that the French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Russian, and Swedish versions of Colin Martindale's Regressive Imagery Dictionary are now available in GCAM! Note that we have not fully expanded the dictionaries in all languages yet, so not all word forms may be included at this time. The Swedish dictionary has been fully expanded and is complete and the German dictionary has been fully expanded except for a handful of entries. The others have only been partially expanded and may not yield complete results at this time.
Translator citations for these editions of RID:
- French: Translated by Robert Hogenraad
- German: Translated by Renate Delphendahl
- Hungarian: Translated by Tibor Pólya and Levente Szász
- Portuguese: Translated by Tito Cardoso e Cunha, Brigitte Detry, and Robert Hogenraad
- Russian: Translated by Leonid Dorfman
- Swedish: Translated by Torsten Norlander, Moira Linnarud, Marika Kjellén-Simes, and Robert Hogenraad